Friday, September 27, 2013

Kabhi Alvida na Kehna

Today I find myself humbled by the love and affection from a team that was a part of my professional and personal life for the last 6 and a half years. It is time to say good bye as I end an association that has pretty much defined me, made me what I am today. I thank you all for your undying support, commitment and affection. "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants [1]" -  what you see in me is a reflection of your hard work, dedication and excellence.
I leave with memories that I will always hold very close to my heart, in the hope of ever-lasting friendships and that our professional paths meet again.
Thank You Team Cover-All@Synechron Technologies
Looking forward to my next assignment at Synechron...

Some memories:
My wedding

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2011

Commercial Auto Party

Party at Sohos

Trek @ Dhak Bahiri

Party at Barbeque Nation

Party @ Hard Rock Cafe

Trek to Harishchandra Gadh

Holi @ Office in 2010

Holi in 2011

Trek to Kothaligadh

New Years @ Office

Trek to Rajgadh

Trek to Rajgadh again

Shintrewadi


No comments: